Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Job posted at: Nov 8, 2019 04:46 GMT(GMT: Nov 8, 2019 04:46)
Job approved and potential candidates notified at: Nov 8, 2019 10:39 GMT
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Confidentiality level: MEDIUM
Languages: Korean to Japanese
Keywords Singapore Studios is hiring!
We’re looking for Games Translator (Korean to Japanese) - 1 Year Contract (Renewable) to join us!
• Passion for video games industry and had solid experience in playing games
• Highly proficient in Japanese Language in order to deliver high-quality translations
• Minimum 2 years of experience as freelance or in-house translator (Korean to Japanese)
• Educational qualification in Translations / Linguistics is an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working with people from different cultures
• Experience in programming, game development and/or game design
• Working Knowledge of CAT tools
• This is an in-house position at Keywords Studio Singapore
• Nearest MRT: Lavender MRT
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: [HIDDEN]
Poster country: Singapore
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred quoter location: Singapore Quoting deadline: Jan 1, 2020 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Feb 1, 2020 00:00 GMT
Sample text: Applicants must translate the following text
There will be a off-site test upon shortlisted.
For more information, see:URL not shown
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.