Subtitling , Transcription and Voice-Over talents.
Job posted at: Nov 8, 2019 13:45 GMT (GMT: Nov 8, 2019 13:45)
Job approved and potential candidates notified at: Nov 8, 2019 13:50 GMT Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Voiceover, Transcription, Subtitling (other)
English to Arabic, English to Farsi (Persian), English to Somali
I hope this email finds you well.
This is Emad from VM department [HIDDEN] Midlocalize; we are a translation and localization company based in Egypt.
We are in need for Subtitling, Transcription and Voice-Over talents.
• We would be handling videos in our main domains, the content of which may revolve around healthcare and social services programs, healthcare marketing, public campaigns - in general, videos of informative or preventive nature.
• The languages needed now are: Arabic , Farsi and Somali. Please let me know if your teams can provide them.
• Please provide your hourly rate for subtitling in the above-mentioned languages.
Please note the client is referring to the creation of a .srt file only, as we they have never been asked by their clients for embedding the subtitles into the video yet.
• Please specify your talents’ productivity metrics in hours (a rough estimate would be fine at this point) for the following options:
a video of 3 minutes, 8 minutes, 12 minutes, 18 minutes, 24 minutes
• Please note Transcription might be needed, depending on the client's scenario, so please provide your rate for this as well (separately Clean Verbatim per minute and Full Verbatim per minute), if available.
• We would be handling marketing, training and educational materials, corporate videos, a.o. in our main domains.
• Please feel free to provide me with a complete list of languages you work with for VO, including the above mentioned, if possible.
• Please provide your VO pricing per hour. I would appreciate if you could break it down per service to confirm what is included (studio time, voice talent, language monitor, post-production, audio integration etc.). Please note I would need your separate pricing proposals with and without audio integration.
• Please note Transcription of audio might be needed, if the client provides us only with audio/video files and no script or written text.
• The usual average would be a woman in her 30-40ties and same for a man.
Looking forward to hearing from you on that soon.
: Egypt Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Marketing / Market Research Quoting deadline: Nov 8, 2019 22:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.