Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We are looking for remote collaboration with a professional for reviewing Japanese content, to ensure that translations done with a high-quality translation agency are adapted for Japanese market. JP internal team will provide guidance and specific requirements during probation period.
- JP native speaker
- Professional linguist is a must
- JP transcreation experience is a must
- Technical knowledge in data management, backup & replication
- Strong knowledge of JP business culture
- Strict commitment to high quality and high reliability
- Every day availability & flexible schedule
- Field marketing experience at foreign IT companies – advantage
- Basic HTML skills – advantage
- Review translation quality
- Review layout quality (PDF, PPT, Word)
- Ensure consistency of local content
- Communicate with JP internal team
Poster country: Switzerland
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Computers: Software Quoting deadline: Dec 1, 2019 23:00 GMT Additional requirements: In your response, please describe your experience and skills relevant to the listed requirements.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.