Freelance Opportunity : Romanian Medical Translator and Reviewer
Job posted at: Nov 26, 2019 14:03 GMT (GMT: Nov 26, 2019 14:03) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Linguistic Reviews (other)
English to Romanian
Vistatec seeking an experienced Medical translator that has experience with metrology translations, to assist with translations and linguistic reviews on translated texts. The translations will have a range of subject matter including medical measurements (metrology) medical products and product information, medical devices, clinical trials, regulatory information, research documents, patents, etc.
The role of the reviewer is to perform the final step in the localization process before content is published.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and audit Translated Medical texts.
- Carry out linguistic QAs of localized pages.
- Provide feedback for, and work with vendors to improve quality of translations.
- Help ensure the client's quality requirements are followed by all vendors.
- Fix linguistic bugs as required.
- Interact with translators and other reviewers in linguistic discussions.
: Ireland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Medical (general)
Quoting deadline: Dec 15, 2019 18:00 GMT
• Be Native Romanian Speaker with excellent language skills and an in-depth knowledge of Romanian language rules
• Language Source: English.High level of English is required – all source will be in English and it’s the main working language
• BA/BSc in Translation, Philology or a related discipline would be ideal
• Have a minimum of 2 years translation experience.
• Tools requirements: Trados 2017 Minimum and experience or willing to learn XTM.
• Passion for languages
A Qualification test is required to be approved for the role.
If you would be interested in collaborating with Vistatec, Kindly send us your up to date CV and your rates.
We are also available to answer questions regarding the above proposition. Please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.7
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Talent Recruiter