Subtitle Reviewers for LQA Program
Job posted at: Nov 26, 2019 18:08 GMT (GMT: Nov 26, 2019 18:08) Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Chinese, English to Japanese, English to Korean Language variant:
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
RWS Moravia is looking for EXPERIENCED REVIEWERS to perform linguistic quality checks on subtitles for our client, a well-known entertainment company.
• We are expanding our current pool of reviewers in these target languages: JAPANESE, KOREAN and CHINESE (Simplified).
• Applicants must be NATIVES of the languages they apply for.
• For Chinese, candidates must be living outside China.
• It is highly desired that applicants are familiar with subtitling software, e.g. EZTitles, Spot, WinCaps, Originator, etc.
• A considerable level of seniority is to be expected, both in the subtitling and the LQA/proofreading fields.
• The role is to be performed in a remote freelancer-based modality.
If you think you are a good match, please apply to this email address: [HIDDEN]
When applying, only people complying with these requirements will be considered:
o Include the language you are applying for directly in the email subject (ONLY candidates for the 3 languages above will be considered).
o Provide a short description of your background as subtitler and reviewer in the email body.
o Attach a relevant CV focusing on the role description posted.
o Alternatively, visit our Partner Portal and start your detail registration [HIDDEN]
#subtitling #review #opportunity #rwsMoravia #Japanese #Korean #Chinese
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Media / Multimedia
Quoting deadline: Dec 29, 2019 03:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 30, 2019 03:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Vendor Coordinator