Freelance Linguist (Thai)
Job posted at: Nov 28, 2019 10:35 GMT (GMT: Nov 28, 2019 10:35)
Job approved and potential candidates notified at: Nov 28, 2019 10:42 GMT Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Transcription, MT post-editing, Transcreation
English to Thai, Thai to English
Budget and payment details
We are looking for freelance Thai linguists.
Job type: Full-time freelancer
Period: 1-month contract (maybe renewable)
- Supporting content creation e.g. searching and translate info
- Writing (if you are also keen and have experience)
- Native Thai speaker for the language pair: English <> Thai
- Can work during either Thailand or European time zone
- Graduated in linguistics or any field relevant to areas of translation
- Min. 3-year experience in the above tasks in (1) business, (2) marketing and advertising, (3) travel, (4) lifestyle, and/or (5) IT
- Experience in CAT tools e.g. Trados, MemoQ, MemSource, XTM, Smartling
- Punctual and well-organised
- Accept to take relevant free tests in the recruitment process
How to Apply:
Any freelance translators meeting the above requirements are welcome to send your CV and monthly rate to:
For applicants living in Thailand, please quote your monthly rate in THB.
For applicants living outside Thailand, please quote your monthly rate in USD.
We regret that we can respond to only those candidates who meet the above requirements and follow the above instruction.
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: Thailand Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 24 hours Required native language:
Thai Subject field:
Advertising / Public Relations Quoting deadline: Dec 14, 2019 17:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jan 30, 2020 17:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: HR
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.