Freelance Opportunity: Romanian Translator and Reviewer
Job posted at: Nov 28, 2019 11:29 GMT (GMT: Nov 28, 2019 11:29) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Voiceover, Summarization, Education, Transcription, Copywriting, MT post-editing, Transcreation
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Romanian, French to Romanian, German to Romanian
Budget and payment details
AB Language Solutions seeking a proficient Linguistic Quality Assurance that has experience with Arts and Culture, Sports, Environment, General, Human Sciences, IT, Tourism, Medical translations, to assist with translations and linguistic reviews on translated texts.
The role of the LQA specialist is to perform the final step in the localization process before content is published.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and audit Translated texts.
- Carry out linguistic QAs of localized pages.
- Provide feedback for, and work with vendors to improve quality of translations.
- Assist in ensuring that client's quality requirements are followed by all vendors.
- Fix linguistic bugs as required.
- Interact with translators and other reviewers in linguistic discussions.
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: Romania Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: IT (Information Technology)
Quoting deadline: Dec 2, 2019 10:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 2, 2019 16:00 GMT
• Be Native Romanian Speaker with excellent language skills and an in-depth knowledge of Romanian language rules
• Language Source: English, French and German. High level of English, French and German is required – all source will be in English, French, German and it’s the main working language
• BA/BSc in Translation, Philology or a related discipline would be ideal
• Have a minimum of 2 years translation experience.
• Tools requirements: Trados 2017 Minimum and experience or willing to learn.
• Passion for languages
A Qualification test is required to be approved for the role.
If you would be interested in collaborating with AB Language Solutions, Kindly send us your up to date CV and your rates.
We are also available to answer questions regarding the above proposition. Please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AB Language Solutions Team
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Tech & Business Development Specialist
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.