Job posted at: Dec 2, 2019 16:30 GMT (GMT: Dec 2, 2019 16:30) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Thai
We are seeking Thai Translators & Reviewer for Gaming industry on freelance basis.
- Translating drafts
- Fully review the linguistic and standards assets of the gaming product
- Ensure that all projects adhere to company standards for format, style and content
- Manage jobs in a proactive manner and deliver high quality results
- 3+ years of experience as a Translator for Gaming industry preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in Thai and English language.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (TMS, Multiterm), Trados, CAT tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, HTML, Acrobat and common content, tools.
- Good knowledge of game genres and platforms.
- Knowledge on Main large-scale clients and platforms: Xbox One, Xbox360, Wii, Wii U, PSP, 3DS.PC (Microsoft), PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 (Sony).
: Georgia Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Tech/Engineering Preferred specific fields:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred native language:
Thai Subject field:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred software:
memoQ Quoting deadline: Dec 5, 2019 13:30 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 5, 2019 14:30 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Manager - Human Resources
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.