Hiring audiovisual subtitlers
Job posted at: Jan 2, 2020 12:50 GMT (GMT: Jan 2, 2020 12:50) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Chinese, English to Danish, English to Finnish, English to Japanese, English to Korean
Sublime is hiring Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese subtitlers that work from English as a source language.
This opportunity is to work on all types of audiovisual content: series, films, documentaries… etc. We work with some of the most important and leading VOD platforms of our time and we are interested in a long term collaboration.
In order to be considered for this job opportunity, these are the requirements:
• Being an audiovisual translator and having previous experience in this field is a requirement. Subtitlers who can create timing from scratch will be highly valued, but we are also interested in those of you who only have experience with timed templates.
• Subtitlers with technical skills that are able to work on an online subtitling tool.
• Being a native speaker in the target language is absolutely necessary.
• Mastering English as a source language. Other source languages are also highly valued.
• Freelancer status, no companies.
• Being fairly available.
• Understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
Other valued requirements:
• Passion for languages, series and films
If you are interested and available, please write us an email sending us the following:
-Your updated CV.
-Your current availability for subtitling and previous experience in this field.
Thank you for your interest. Looking forward to your replies!
: Spain Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Required native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Preferred software:
EZTitles, Subtitle Edit, Subtitle Workshop Quoting deadline: Jan 19, 2020 23:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jan 21, 2020 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Hiring audiovisual subtitlers
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.