Korean Subtitle Reviewers
Job posted at: Jan 2, 2020 18:45 GMT (GMT: Jan 2, 2020 18:45) Job type:
Service required Languages:
: Checking/editing, Subtitling (other)
Korean to Chinese, Korean to Japanese, Korean to Thai, Korean to Vietnamese Language variant:
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
RWS Moravia is looking for experienced reviewers to perform Linguistic Quality Checks on subtitles for our client, a well-known entertainment company.
We are looking for linguists in the following language pairs EXCLUSIVELY:
* Korean > Japanese
* Korean > Simplified Chinese
* Korean > Traditional Chinese
* Korean > Thai
* Korean > Vietnamese
* Native or bilingual speaker of the target language with speaking proficiency equivalent to that of an educated native speaker and has fluency in the language.
* Proven record of editorial and proofreading work in native language.
* Full working fluency of the English language.
* LQA reviewers should have a proven professional record of delivering impeccable work in edition/proofreading field for around five years and subtitling field for two.
* Extensive knowledge of subtitling conventions (condensing, reading speed, etc.), both general as well as own language trends.
* Familiarity with subtitling software, e.g. EZTitles, Spot, WinCaps, Originator.
* Proactive research and fact-checking to confirm validity of errors, error codes and error severity.
* Possessing a thorough comprehension of Korean as their secondary or tertiary language, including linguistic nuances and cultural references.
Subject field: Media / Multimedia
Quoting deadline: Jan 7, 2020 03:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Jan 8, 2020 03:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Vendor Coordinator