Food and Workplace Safety Project
Job posted at: Jan 3, 2020 20:45 GMT (GMT: Jan 3, 2020 20:45) Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to French, English to German
We are looking to recruit experts in food and work space safety to work as a "brand ambassadors" on upcoming projects. The project is ongoing and requires multiple people to review the content.
A brand ambassador is essentially a blended subject matter expert in food and work space safety and the locale for a specific region/language. They have background and experience in localizing for this industry and have resources and know-how when additional research or explanation is needed. They understand which rules and regulations apply, terms and acronyms to be used, and have other resources to know what does or does not apply to a certain country or region.
The brand ambassador usually does several key functions:
1) Provide a report of potential issues with localizing content. (i.e. OSHA is only applicable to USA, emergency phone number in that region rather than 911, cultural sensitivities, etc.)
2) Establish glossary terms and ensure those terms are localized correctly.
3) Create translation style guides for all to reference.
4) Train and meet with translators if needed on certain topics or understanding.
5) Provide secondary reviewers or in-context reviewers on projects.
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Safety
Quoting deadline: Jan 10, 2020 00:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Feb 1, 2020 00:00 GMT
-Knowledge and experience in regards to food and workplace safety.
-Experience creating glossaries and style guides.
-5+ years of translation experience preferably 10
-Native speaker of the languages in question
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Vendor Manager