Chinese to English Linguist
Job posted at: Jan 4, 2020 09:37 GMT (GMT: Jan 4, 2020 09:37) Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
Chinese to English
Lan-bridge, leader and innovator in language and content management solutions, now we are looking for talented editors and translators(full time) to Join us.
1. Editing and proofreading for one or more of the following content categories:
A.Marketing materials and press releases
B.Technical and management training materials and presentations
C.Internal corporate documents, product and market research
2. Translating materials from Chinese into English
3. Sharing translation skills with our translators
1. Being in China, or willing work in China;
2.At least two years CH-EN translation and/or editing, proofreading experience (in-house and freelancer are both OK);
2. Bachelor's degree or higher ;
3. Native English speaker, with a strong grasp of grammar and controlled language;
4. Able to work independently and under pressure;
5. Ability to empathize with a target audience and tailor your translation to them;
6. Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
1. Able to speak Chinese to a professional level;
2. In-house translator or editor in translation or Localization Company.
RMB 180,000-250,000/year (pre-tax)
If you are interested in further information, please send your CV and cover letter to [HIDDEN]
: China Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Marketing Required native language:
English Subject field:
Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting Preferred quoter location:
United Kingdom Quoting deadline: Feb 14, 2020 16:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Feb 15, 2020 16:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.1
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: HR manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.