Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Dutch Subtitle Translation and Quality Control
Job posted at: Jan 6, 2020 08:31 GMT(GMT: Jan 6, 2020 08:31)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Confidentiality level: HIGH
Languages: English to Dutch
• Translator: Create localized Dutch subtitles for video contents in English
• Native or Native-like level of proficiency in English and Dutch with a good command of both colloquial and written English and Dutch.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
• Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
• Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
• This is a freelance position with no limitation as to the location.
If you wish to apply for the position above, you may go directly to our on-boarding platform: [HIDDEN]
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Jan 18, 2020 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jan 19, 2020 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.