Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Danish Subtitle Translation and Quality Control
Job posted at: Jan 6, 2020 08:31 GMT(GMT: Jan 6, 2020 08:31)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Confidentiality level: HIGH
Languages: English to Danish
• Translator: Create localized Danish subtitles for video contents in English
• Native or Native-like level of proficiency in English and Danish with a good command of both colloquial and written English and Danish.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
• Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
• Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
• This is a freelance position with no limitation as to the location.
If you wish to apply for the position above, you may go directly to our on-boarding platform: [HIDDEN]
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Jan 18, 2020 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jan 19, 2020 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.