Food and Nutrition Compliance - Translation Project
Job posted at: Jan 6, 2020 13:55 GMT (GMT: Jan 6, 2020 13:55) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing
English to Finnish, English to Flemish, English to French, English to Portuguese
Language Connect is looking for native speakers from the following countries:
• Finland, who are qualified and experienced in translating food and nutrition compliance documents. To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you:
1. are a native speaker or have a perfect command of Portuguese (Portugal),French BE and Flemish , Finnish to mother tongue standard, plus a thorough knowledge of English (at least 1 year of experience working on a full-time basis)
2. have a qualification in Food Technology, Food Law, Food Science, Food Safety or any other related subject
3. have a good understanding of regulations regarding labelling for Foods and Food Supplements and usage of claims in the target markets
4. have a good understanding of food industry standard practices
5. have experience in food and food labelling translation into Portuguese (Portugal),French BE and Flemish , Finnish
6. have a degree in languages/translation
If you have the required skills and experience as outlined above, and have availability for this ongoing project, please submit your application here www.linguistconnect.net. All shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a translation test as part of our vetting processes.
: United Kingdom Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Medical, Law/Patents, Science Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Food & Drink Quoting deadline: Feb 1, 2020 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 2, 2020 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.7
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Linguist Coordinator
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking