VI, TL, ZH, PL, KO NYC-based bilingual speakers needed!
Job posted at: Jan 7, 2020 19:36 GMT (GMT: Jan 7, 2020 19:36)
Job approved and potential candidates notified at: Jan 7, 2020 21:33 GMT Job type:
Service required Languages:
Chinese, Korean, Polish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
We are looking for NYC-BASED BILINGUAL (specifically Vietnamese, Tagalog, Mandarin, Cantonese, Polish, and Korean) candidates for a Customer Service Representative position. If you are interested, please email your CV to [HIDDEN]
BILINGUAL Customer Service Representatives
We are currently hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to work on a project in Times Square, New York City.
Training will be provided.
• Assist callers with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to the provider for processing
• Refer escalated calls as needed to Supervisor
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to speak English and VI, TL, ZH, PL, or KO clearly, professionally, and fluently
• Security clearance required - position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance
• Detail oriented
• Strong written, verbal, and typing communication skills are required
• Customer service experience preferred
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Required specific fields:
General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Subject field:
General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Quoting deadline: Jan 14, 2020 19:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 3.5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking