Calling English-Arabic Translator
Job posted at: May 5, 2020 04:15 GMT (GMT: May 5, 2020 04:15) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Arabic Language variant:
Arabic used in Saudi Arabia
We welcome English-Arabic bilingual talents to apply for this freelance position: English to Arabic Translator
Pre-requisite for applicant
- Native Arabic speaker;
- Fluent in Arabic used in Saudi Arabia; Those Saudi Arabia native has advantage;
- Fluent English skills; Those worked with Singapore firms and understand Singapore context has advantage.
- Excellent writing and /or translation skills;
- Details oriented, responsive, efficient, responsible, careful.
- Those translated for inter-government communications has advantage.
Via Papal 45 days from satisfactory job completion and your invoice.
For application, please send email to both [HIDDEN] and [HIDDEN] covering:
- your detailed resume (including but not limited to your native country, education (name and location of schools from primary to highest education, working experience, copywriting/translation/transcreation experience, daily volume, whatsapp mobile number);
- your copy writing, translation and proofread rate in SGD per Word;
- your preferred preferred direction of translation; and
- any past working sample to substantiate yourself.
: Singapore Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters
Quoting deadline: May 11, 2020 16:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: May 12, 2020 16:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.