Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Finnish Medical Translation for U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents ONLY
Job posted at: May 11, 2020 15:50 GMT(GMT: May 11, 2020 15:50)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Languages: Finnish to English
Schreiber Translations, Inc. is looking for freelance Finnish to English medical translators for ongoing medical/general translation assignments.
Some information for you:
· Examples of the material we see from this client includes passports, birth certificates and transcripts.
· Some of the documents may contain handwriting, and may be slightly difficult to read. As with any assignment you'd be able to review before accepting/rejecting.
· For this work, the translator must be one of the following: US Citizen or Permanent Resident and must reside in the United States. This work also requires a low level background check. Details will be provided in a later email.
If you are interested in being approved to work on this account, please email us at [HIDDEN] and be sure to include the following information-
1. An up to date resume
2. The phone numbers and email addresses for 2 to 3 professional references
3. Your rate per English word for Finnish > English translations
4. Country(ies) of residency
STI Resource Management Team
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Medical (general) Quoting deadline: May 26, 2020 15:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 2, 2020 04:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business member.
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value