Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Languages: English to Cebuano (Bisayan), English to Hmong
The National Language Service Corps (NLSC) is a program under the Defense Language National Security Education Office (DLNSEO). The NLSC is a membership organization for U.S. citizens who are multilingual and can provide language assistance to the U.S. government in times of need.
Benefits of being an NLSC member:
- Opportunities to Serve in Language Assignments: Members who are hired as on-call language consultants may be selected to participate in short-term language assignments in the United States and around the world. Every assignment is PAID.
- Chapter Events: NLSC members will be able to attend a variety of chapter events and professional seminars.
- Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT): NLSC members can take the DLPT, the Department of Defense’s primary language test, for free.
- Online Resources for Language Education: Our website will offer a wide variety of resources for language study and retention.
- Online Networking Opportunities: NLSC members can network with each other through our members-only Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
NLSC Membership Qualification Requirements:
- U.S. citizens;
- Over the age of 18;
- Have a general professional proficiency in English and a foreign language;
- Male applicants must have registered for selective service.
For more information please visit our website at [HIDDEN]
In order to be considered for any future assignments with the federal agencies, please register at [HIDDEN] to become a NLSC member. No membership fee is required.
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Required specific fields: Linguistics Subject field: Linguistics Required quoter location: United States Quoting deadline: Dec 31, 2020 00:00 GMT Additional requirements: U.S. Citizen
SDL Trados Studio 2021 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2021 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.