Pactera EDGE: Full-MTPE EN>KO E-commerce Project On-going
Job posted at: Sep 28, 2020 09:16 GMT (GMT: Sep 28, 2020 09:16) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Korean
We currently have an E-commerce EN>KO localization project on-going with full MTPE, and we need native Korean translators for a regular collaboration. We hope to find translators who have localization experience and good at E-commerce translation.
1. Speak Korean as mother language
2. At least 3 years localization experience
3. Could complete tasks every day with good quality
Some project briefs:
• Content: Help, Email, Newsletter, UI string and Instruction templates etc.
• Volume: TBC in each HO, but we estimate around 2k/day (TBC)
• Frequency: daily (TBC)
• MT Discount: will be applied
• Target: Korean (South)
• Scope: Translation and/or review
• Tool: Memsource(or other online tool, trainings will be provided)
• Project End Date: Long-term
If you are interested in this project, please send your updated resume to [HIDDEN] and check the following:
• Estimated daily capacity for this account
• Willing to take a short free MTPE test for this account
• Details if any similar experience with this or other accounts
We really wish to work with you on this project. Thank you!
: China Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Bus/Financial, Marketing Required native language:
Korean Subject field:
Marketing / Market Research Preferred software:
MemSource Cloud Preferred quoter location:
South Korea Quoting deadline: Oct 17, 2020 22:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 18, 2020 22:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business Enterprise member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.