English - Spanish (Colombian) iGaming translators needed
Job posted at: Oct 7, 2020 14:08 GMT (GMT: Oct 7, 2020 14:08) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Spanish Language variant:
Pangea Localization Service is currently looking for freelance translators (working remotely/ from home) to join our fast-growing international pool of talent. Note that we are looking for talent with experience and expertise in the iGaming (Poker/Casino/Roulette) industry and with knowledge of Gambling Law!
• Minimum of 2 years proven, translation experience
• Native language speakers in Spanish (Colombian)
• Have knowledge in industries such as iGaming and provide translation, localization services for this field.
• Flexible, with the ability to prioritize and adapt quickly
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Never fails to meet the deadline
• Ability to take on board and respect feedback
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV in English to [HIDDEN] or fill freelance application form [HIDDEN]
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only reply to the shortlisted candidates, who will be contacted to take part in our small test.
: Cyprus Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Quoting deadline: Nov 17, 2020 22:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Nov 18, 2020 22:00 GMT
at least 2 years of experience
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.