Many clients depend upon us freelance translators, and it is important to have a plan for worst case scenarios. This year has also been a year of many natural disasters and unfortunately colleagues passing away too soon. I was very happy to see that today’s guest held a presentation on contingency and crisis planning during the last ATA conference. In this episode she is sharing all her best tips.
Important things covered in this episode:
- What contingency planning and crisis management is
- Questions to ask ourselves to plan for unforeseen events
- Things to have in place if we would get sick or pass away
- How to deal with a crisis
- How to protect our business