Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Duration: 60 minutes. Check what time the course is running in your local time here
Get more and better jobs being listed in Google and controlling what is shown about yourself in Search Engines.
Build your reputation online and get considered as an expert in your field using Personal Branding techniques.
Optimize your Social Media profiles in LinkedIn, Proz (and others) in order to have jobs find you (an the other way round).
In this 1h webinar, you will learn how to create and consolidate your reputation of expert understanding the basic concepts of Personal branding.
You will also be learn how Google works and benefit from it to get noticed properly.
Last, but not least, we will see how to get the most of LinkedIn, Proz, and other Social Media profiles to build your credibility online and be considered as an expert in your field.
9 out of 10 employers use Google to evaluate a candidate. Make sure that what they find is accurate, selling and useful for your carreer!
Topics to be covered during the presentation:
• Basics of Personal Branding
• Understanding the Google ranking
• Optimizing the LinkedIn Profile
• Optimizing the Proz Profile
• Making a Google profile
• Other Online activities & Social Media profiles to consider
Register for the 5 webinars in the series (Personal Branding 101, Personal Branding 102, Personal Branding 103, Personal Branding 104, Personal Branding 105) and get one for FREE!
Pay only 60 USD (regular price 75USD). Click here to buy with the discount. Participation fee includes unlimited access to the webinars recordings whether you can attend the full live sessions or not.
• Freelancers (experienced or not),
• Agencies and companies,
• Job Seekers,
• Business professionals...
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Create a Top-selling Brand out of yourself
• Build and control your reputation
• Get listed properly in Google and other Search Engines
• Benefit for Social Media profiles to position yourself as an expert
At the end of this course, you will be able to act on what appears on Google and more important make sure that you control it.
Click to expand
- Personal Branding Basics
- Understanding the Google ranking
- Optimizing a LinkedIn Profile
- Optimizing a Proz Profile
- Making a Google Profile
- Other online activities and social Media Profiles to consider
Registration and access
Click to expand
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes:
• access to webinar session.
• unlimited access to the webinar recording.
• powerpoint slides to remind participants of the key points and lessons learned.
• certificates of attendance.
How do I purchase my spot?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For webinars: Virtual platform system requirements
For PC-based Users:
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Bio: Since he founded Soyculto in Buenos Aires in 2006, Sebastien Yanni is helping Latin American Corporate firms, SMB and individuals to develop, implement and operate sustainable growth strategies for long-term success.
Using Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing), Business common sense & entrepreneurship methods, Sebastien proposes customized solutions oriented on optimized ROI to cope with Companies ambitions and situations.
As an enthusiast entrepreneur, Sebastien has created various companies. He now assists startup teams & coaches project owners into their path to success.
In all his ventures, Sebastien promotes efficiency, consistency, transparency and organization to customers/teams as he believes these are keys to find a long lasting growth in all business contexts.
Trilingual, Sebastien speaks and uses daily French, English and Spanish.