Social Media 101: Set Up and Maintain a Professional Blog to Get Known by Customers and Prospects
|Start time:||Apr 6, 2011 16:00 GMT Add to calendar |
|Summary:||Get convinced that the most efficient, cost worthy and easy way of doing marketing is blogging.
Spread your message online by creating and maintaining a blog and get your customers and prospects to know you better, remember you in duration and buy more.
At the end of this webinar, there is no doubt, you'll be planning to become a blogger as soon as possible.
Duration: 60 minutes. Check what time the course is running in your local time here Links to handouts and video recording will be emailed to all registered and paid users within 5 working days after the training.
Freelancers (new up to experienced), Agencies
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Benefit from blogging
- Create a blog choosing the right platform for you
- Redact informative and engaging awesome content & articles
- Optimize your blogging activity to boost up traffic
- Maintain this activity in time to gather more business opportunity
- How to Choose a blogging platform
- How to Create a blog
- How to Redact awesome content & articles
- How to Optimize the blogging activity for opportunity gathering
- How to Maintain the Blog
- How to Benefit from blogging on long term
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Soyculto View feedback | View all courses
|Bio: Since he founded Soyculto in Buenos Aires in 2006, Sebastien Yanni is helping Latin American Corporate firms, SMB and individuals to develop, implement and operate sustainable growth strategies for long-term success.|
Using Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing), Business common sense & entrepreneurship methods, Sebastien proposes customized solutions oriented on optimized ROI to cope with Companies ambitions and situations.
As an enthusiast entrepreneur, Sebastien has created various companies. He now assists startup teams & coaches project owners into their path to success.
In all his ventures, Sebastien promotes efficiency, consistency, transparency and organization to customers/teams as he believes these are keys to find a long lasting growth in all business contexts.
Trilingual, Sebastien speaks and uses daily French, English and Spanish.
Comments about this course
Do you have any questions about ProZ.com training?
Feedback on this course (2)
|Extremely satisfied (5 out of 5)|
"One of the most informative courses I've ever attended. Filled with lots of great tips and valuable ..." Read more
|Somewhat satisfied (3 out of 5)|
"I registered and paid in the last minute while the registration was still open but I was never sent ..." Read more