Social Media 103: Get More Productive Online by Synchronizing your Social Media Activities
|Start time:||Apr 20, 2011 16:00 GMT Add to calendar |
|Summary:||Optimize your time online and especially in the social media to gain in networking efficiency. Broadcast better your messages while understanding the different social channels, their proper dynamics and public. Pilot automatically o semi automatically your various social media activities. Plan your activities, Action your network, Evaluate the results.
Duration: 60 minutes. Check what time the course is running in your local time here Links to handouts and video recording will be emailed to all registered and paid users within 5 working days after the training.
Freelancers (new up to experienced), Agencies
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Be More efficient on social media
- Create the proper messages to broadcast
- Publish on the right media
- Synchronize your social media activities
- Program and (semi-automate) your publications
- Plan you activity online
- Measure your social media efforts
- How To Create the best social media messages
- How to broadcast on the right moment
- How to Publish on the right media
- How Synchronize the different activities
- How Program and (semi)automate activities
- How to Plan the online activities
- How to Measure social media efforts
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Soyculto View feedback | View all courses
|Bio: Since he founded Soyculto in Buenos Aires in 2006, Sebastien Yanni is helping Latin American Corporate firms, SMB and individuals to develop, implement and operate sustainable growth strategies for long-term success.|
Using Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing), Business common sense & entrepreneurship methods, Sebastien proposes customized solutions oriented on optimized ROI to cope with Companies ambitions and situations.
As an enthusiast entrepreneur, Sebastien has created various companies. He now assists startup teams & coaches project owners into their path to success.
In all his ventures, Sebastien promotes efficiency, consistency, transparency and organization to customers/teams as he believes these are keys to find a long lasting growth in all business contexts.
Trilingual, Sebastien speaks and uses daily French, English and Spanish.
Comments about this course
Do you have any questions about ProZ.com training?