Social Media 104: Find Professional Growth on Facebook (and Other Social Networks you May Not Know)
|Start time:||Apr 27, 2011 16:00 GMT Add to calendar |
|Summary:||Use all the potential of Facebook and consider other social networks to present your professional services, Reach your prospects, maintain relation with your customers, have your contacts promoting your services. Optimize your profile, create a page and animate a group to serve your professional growth objectives on the social networks.
Duration: 60 minutes. Check what time the course is running in your local time here Links to handouts and video recording will be emailed to all registered and paid users within 5 working days after the training.
Freelancers (new up to experienced), Agencies
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Clean your Facebook profile & Create a professional page
- Insert useful tools on this page
- Integrate other social medias in your activity
- Organize and animate your online business community
- Search out-of-the-box and Find business opportunities
- How to consider Facebook in your social media strategy
- How to Clean a Facebook personal profile
- How to Create a professional page
- How to Insert the most useful tools
- How to Integrate other social networks
- How to Build and Organize an online business community
- How to motivate and animate the network for opportunity finding
- How to Search out-of-the-box and Find business opportunities
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Soyculto View feedback | View all courses
|Bio: Since he founded Soyculto in Buenos Aires in 2006, Sebastien Yanni is helping Latin American Corporate firms, SMB and individuals to develop, implement and operate sustainable growth strategies for long-term success.|
Using Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing), Business common sense & entrepreneurship methods, Sebastien proposes customized solutions oriented on optimized ROI to cope with Companies ambitions and situations.
As an enthusiast entrepreneur, Sebastien has created various companies. He now assists startup teams & coaches project owners into their path to success.
In all his ventures, Sebastien promotes efficiency, consistency, transparency and organization to customers/teams as he believes these are keys to find a long lasting growth in all business contexts.
Trilingual, Sebastien speaks and uses daily French, English and Spanish.
Comments about this course
Do you have any questions about ProZ.com training?
Feedback on this course (1)