Course for buyers of translation or localization.
• First time buyers of translation or localization (marketing managers, technical writers, communication directors, etc.)
• Experienced buyers
• Procurement professionals or cost analysts that need to better understand this area of spend
• Save time and money by preparing for the initiative up front
• Select the right translation/localization provider for your needs
• Control costs by learning to negotiate with translation companies based on your needs
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Comments about this course
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
This discussion can also be accessed via the ProZ.com forum pages.