Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Check what time the course is running in your local time here.
For new or aspirant freelancers, the webinar will provide the tool-kit they need to acquire and retain client and for established freelancers, new tools and techniques to consolidate and earn premium rates.
* Interested in the topic?
* Feel free to attend the workshop in London and participate in role-play activities and hands-on training on marketing communications design to learn directly and in real time. Book your sit now and use an early bird price now!
Is this for me?
• If you are an experienced or aspiring Freelancer
• If you are someone running an Agency or planning to start an Agency in the short or mid-term
• If you find you are working harder but not earning proportionately
• If you find that you have little time left for planning the mid and long-term aspect of your career / business
• If you find it is becoming harder to keep clients happy (and yourself and your social life)
• If you are dismayed to find that your linguistic talents are not proportionately recognized by the market
• If you are interested in becoming a Business Owner from being a Service Provider
During the webinar you will find out:
* How to write the killer marketing mail and templates
* Using social media to one’s advantage – Templates and How-to
* To understand a Project Manager’s decision making process and using this
knowledge to one’s own advantage (Role Play)
* How to bid successfully and to convert failure into victory – Templates, Models
* The Art, Science and Commerce of designing and communicating Price
* How to acquire your first client? ( specifically for the new Freelancer)
* How to diversify – building an agency and becoming a Business Owner
and many more
Find out more about ProZ.com: Marketing and Communicating your linguistic talent and business services Workshop and participateclick here.
Bio: Pritam Bhattacharyya is essentially a Bengali/Sylheti/Assamese linguist with 11 years of experience. He is the Founder and Chief Wordsmith of an agency called Wordsmith Communication. which apart from language services in pan-Indic languages provides Creative Content and Print on Demand Services. He is editor of www.pentasect.com - a bilingual (English / Bengali) cultural monthly ezine on Greater Bengal. He had worked as a Telecom Engineer and later as a IP Network Manager in various cross-cultural Telecom teams worldwide. He holds his Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Masters in Communication Management from Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow. Pritam lives and works in Calcutta, India his city by adoption. His b-log on translation and online business can be seen here at http://wordsmithofbengal.wordpress.com