Freelancer Futuristics Series - Geopolitics: Future economies and their needs: How to use this for one's advantage?
The course explores great opportunities coming up due to tectonic shifts and changes in present geopolitics. How to harness the opportunities in a post credit crisis world (beyond 2008).
Feb 17, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Leadership : From a worker to a Life-Designer or Li-Der - How to
Feb 24, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Assets : Perishable Cash / asset to appreciating revenue streams - How to
Mar 2, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series : Self-image and reputation : internals and externals of one's self-image as a professional
Mar 9, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Freelancer's Fear: Symptoms, Root-Cause Analysis, Self-treatment
Aspirants trying to position themselves in the marketplace
In view of change in current geopolitics
1. To find emerging competitive advantages
2. To find threats with regards to existing competitive advantages
3. Skills and competencies demanded by the new economies and markets
4. Tips and guidelines to acquire those skills and competencies
Interest in History / Economic history is a plus
Click to expand
The Course will have 2 modules. The first module will give a sketch of the changing geopolitics and the opportunity (/threat) areas
The second module will list case studies and trends taken from real life to hint how these opportunities are being targeted and taken advantage by freelancers worldwide.
1. What is geopolitics and how this affects business
2. Transition in geopolitics - current scenario and impact on Language business
3. Trends and dominants trends
4. Mapping these trends to particular linguistic and cultural zones
5. Case studies, Real Life experiences and advisory to take advantage of the opportunities
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For PC-based Users:
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training