Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Asset Building for Future : How to plan and work for your pension
This course is a 'How to' in teaching freelancers the art, science and commerce of building assets that are not perishable.
The assets are those that appreciate over time, provide a revenue stream in far future [ pension / annuity ] when a freelancer may not be working or may not be able to work [ health / circumstances ]
The advisory is not purely financial although financial aspects are included. The webinar discusses 'investments' under the Coconut Tree metaphor that will provide revenue stream in future with intelligent investment now - mostly non-financial and do-able
Mar 2, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series : Self-image and reputation : internals and externals of one's self-image as a professional
Mar 9, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Freelancer's Fear: Symptoms, Root-Cause Analysis, Self-treatment
Do you want to plan for your pension ? Do you want to build assets now that will work for you in future when you may no longer work ? Do you like to have the assurance that you are doing something (in addition of earning daily bread and cheese) that will work for you in future most efficiently and most reliably ?
1. The Coconut Tree Metaphor and Tree of Life
2. The difference between perishable service/sale and non-perishable work / investment
3. The difference between profit and wealth and how to balance these essential opposites
4. Tips, advisory, plan of action to build inflation-adjusted, reliable revenue streams in the future
Click to expand
The webinar will consist of 2 modules. The first module will provide an outline of different asset classes and their relative perishability. The second module will provide the discipline to make a future-proof, self-owned strategy that will work for you when you will be no longer working - either by choice or due to circumstances
1. Perishable Service vis-a-vis Investment for future
2. Future Planning for freelancers : Only the Freelancer has the incentive to think
3. Time for daily work has a finite duration
The webinar has two parts : Module I establishes the framework of cash vis-a-vis revenue streams and Module II gives a series of actionable tips, intelligence and plan of action
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For PC-based Users:
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training