Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Translation Volume: 246 pages Completed: Jan 2009 Languages: English to Spanish
The Logic of Liberty by Michael Polanyi
Translation of the essay book The Logic of Liberty by Michael Polanyi. Published as <i>La lógica de la libertad</i>, Michael Polanyi, Katz Editores, Spain, January 2010, ISBN 9788496859630.
Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.
Editing/proofreading Volume: 0 words Duration: Aug 2007 to Feb 2008 Languages: English to Spanish
California HSP Math 2009
Editing and proofreading of Student Edition, Teacher Edition and Ancillary Books for the 2009 California edition of HSP Math (Harcourt School Publishers).
English to Spanish (IES Lenguas Vivas "J. R. Fernández", Buenos Aires) Spanish to English (Asociación Argentina de Traductores e Intérpretes) English to Spanish (Asociación Argentina de Traductores e Intérpretes)
Nora Ferrer is a professional English-Spanish translator and proofreader from Buenos Aires, Argentina, whose passion is helping companies and individual clients advance their business and meet their goals by providing quality translation services in the fields of Marketing, Healthcare, and Education.
• 11 years of experience in Marketing & Advertising, Healthcare & Education
• 4.5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• 4 years of experience in educational publishing
• Translation of the essay book "The Logic of Liberty" by Michael Polanyi.
• Certified Proficiency in English
• Member and collaborator at the Argentine Association of Translators and Interpreters (AATI)
• Volunteer Translator at Translators without Borders
LATEST SPECIALIZATION COURSES, SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
• 2014 - Two-day Seminar on Translation and Research, organized by Universidad de Belgrano and the Association of Certified Translators of the City of Buenos Aires (CTPCBA)
• 2014 - “Translation for the Tourism Industry” Workshop presented by Alicia Beltrame and organized by CTPCBA
• 2014 - Lexical and Syntactic Interference in English-Spanish Translation Workshop presented by Alejandra Karamanian, organized by the Argentine Association of Translators and Interpreters (AATI)
• 2014 - Reading Workshop for Translators presented by Andrés Ehrenhaus and organized by AATI at the Professional Sessionsof the Buenos Aires International Book Fair
• 2014 - English-Spanish Translation Revision Workshop presented by Leandro Wolfson, co-organized by Translators and Interpreter's Lab (TIP Lab).
• 2014 - Business School for Translators presented by Marta Stelmaszak, organized by eCPD Webinars.
• 2013 - Pros and Cons of Automated Translation Workshop presented by Gabriela Luna and Gabriel Torem, organized by AATI.
• 2013 - English<>Spanish Translation of Medical Texts presented by Leticia Balonés, organized by AATI.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.