With 7 years’ experience, more than 2 years working permanently as an independent translator for a foreign company, more than 20 books translated-proofread-edited, and practice totaling more than 1.5 million words translated spanning through several areas, I am an English into Brazilian Portuguese translator and proofreader, with B.A. in Translation and Interpreting and Graduate Degree (Specialization) in English Language.
• Timely delivery of every project
• Error-free translations
• Thorough proofreading
• Use of CAT tools
• Spirit of Excellence
• IT, project management, telecommunications
• Economy, trading, business, HR
• Marketing, advertising, tourism
• Engineering, technical manuals
• MemoQ 6.2 and 2013
• Trados SDL Studio 2007, 2011 and 2014
• Wordfast Pro and Classic
Output of approximately 3k words or proofreading of approximately 7k words during my normal working hours.
• Paypal, Skrill
• Wire transfer