Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a certified Spanish translator by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. The languages I work with are English, Italian, Catalan and Spanish.
Since I earned my 4-year degree in Translation and Interpreting, I have been able to work for private clients as well as for translation agencies. My main fields of expertise are:
➢ Legal translation
➢ Website and software localisation
➢ Videogame localisation and testing
➢ Project management
From November 2014 to 2017 I have been working as a translation project manager in a world renowned translation agency. As of 2017 I have been promoted to production team lead.
From 2012 to 2014 I worked as a QA Game tester at Nintendo of Europe in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Among my duties were:
- Proofreading and examining the ocntent of text documents, game descriptions, electronic manuals and labels in Spanish.
- Testing of boards as well as downloadable software for Nintendo 3DS and Wii.
Collaborating with testers of other European languages and project teams to ensure contextual conformity.
- Verifying and correcting verbal and non-verbal aspects of videogames in consideration of the target market.
- Testing, entering and logging software errors and language features including grammar, spelling, syntax, layout and suitability in relation to age-rating and conformity with guidelines and templates.
-Testing of technical features funcionality wise.
- Prioritising errors within large projects and ensuring deadlines are met.
For more information on my work and myself visit http://www.veronicatrad.com
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.