I am a native Ukrainian speaker and a qualified translator, who has studied Theory and Practice of Translation and has got a Master’s Degree (Hons) in Linguistics from Ternopil State Pedagogical University. In addition to my Master’s Degree I have a Ph.D. in Theory and Methods of Teaching Germanic Languages from Kyiv National Linguistic University (No 1 university for teaching languages in Ukraine).
I specialise in the translation of materials relating to marketing, medicine, business and finance, software & hardware, social sciences and others.
I also have a broad range of experience in other fields of translation and with consideration of my academic background and research skills, I am able to produce accurate and reliable translations, with consistent and appropriate terminology and register for the subject matter and intended readership.
Recently Completed Projects:
- SPAF: Clinical Trial Report & Guide for HCPs
- NVAF: Product Label
- VA in Renal Impairment: Guide for HCPs
- Crop Protection Products Guide
- Sports Channel Content
- Marketing Materials for a Major Airline
- Manuals for Various Home Appliances
- Brochures for Car Services
- Website for a Car Manufacturer
Business and Finance:
- Localisation of HR Software
- Business Plan for a Construction Company
- Investment Package
- Terms and Conditions
- Legal Notes
- Privacy Policies
- Contracts and Agreements
- Translation of the subtitles for various genres of films: feature, documentary, comedy, educational, trailers.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.