English Hands Ltd. is a Japanese company located in Nara.
We are especially strong in Tourism, Education, and Business because of the representative's background as you find below:
- Studied in the USA and Canada (2yrs)
- Worked for a bank in Switzerland (6 yrs)
- Worked for the international department of educational
company in Japan (4 yrs)
- Currently graduate student of Osaka Prefecture University (social welfare)
The above experience include translation/interpretation works, preparations of financial documents, and planning of international conferences/seminars in English, German, and Japanese.
It is not only the languages that we know, but also the differences in American, European, and Japanese culture. Let us play our role as a bridge between your country and ours.
Our price always includes proofreading by the second person to guarantee the quality. We have satisfied our customers through our services as the following:
- Materials for staff trainings
- Thesis on education for international conferences
- Company brochures (distribution campany)
- Sales contracts (metal)
- Specifications (machines)
- Web sites (tourism, education, hotel)
... and many more!!
Not only translation, but we also offer other services such as editing and writing. For more details, please visit our site: