Working languages: German to English English to German Czech to German
René Seidel I look foward to beeing in touch
Löbau, Sachsen, Germany
Local time: 20:33 CEST (GMT+2)
Native in: German
Freelancer, Verified site user This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Translation, Editing/proofreading, Voiceover (dubbing), Subtitling
Specializes in: Transport / Transportation / Shipping Engineering (general) Education / Pedagogy Economics Computers: Software Finance (general) Architecture Tourism & Travel Government / Politics Linguistics
Also works in: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Science (general) Mechanics / Mech Engineering Marketing / Market Research Poetry & Literature IT (Information Technology) Idioms / Maxims / Sayings History Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Engineering: Industrial Electronics / Elect Eng Construction / Civil Engineering Computers: Systems, Networks Computers: Hardware Computers (general) Business/Commerce (general)
Check, Money order Years of translation experience: 12. Registered at ProZ.com: Jun 2010. N/A N/A N/A Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, GIMP, Powerpoint René Seidel endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1).
· University Entrance Qualification Certificate at “Geschwister-Scholl-Gymnasium“ in Löbau with completing advanced courses in English and German
· since 2007 course of studies in Specialised Translation English/German/Czech at the University of Applied Sciences in Zittau/Saxony
· since 2008 working as freelance translator parallel to university
· October 2009 until January 2010: Exchange student for one semester at the University of Salford in Manchester with courses in translation and interpreting.
· since 2009 private tutor with „Schülerhilfe“ for English and German for students from 5th to 12th grade
Keywords: translation, subtitles, German, English, Czech, technical, mechanics, linguistics, software,
Profile last updated Mar 31, 2011