Translation - English (1) The safety permit system was prosecuted for the bulky machinery supervision. The safety inspection towards machinery equipments was implemented prior to their entrance, together with the filing of relevant data. To conduct strict audit towards the program of erection or removal for bulky machinery. To participate in the technical interpretation meeting prior to their erection and removal. To conduct continuous on-site supervision towards the realization of precautions and realize the controllability of machinery.
(2) This year, the emergency management system has been developed step by step based on HSE management program. Five emergency precautions, which include “Emergency precaution of on-site construction ”, “Emergency response precaution of machinery accident”, have been reviewed and released based on the requirements of system audit, which have been put into practice by suppliers organized by branch according to the plan.
(3) In order to carry out the policy of fire protection in term of “Prevention first, being combined with protection”, and improve the overall sense of fire protection and improve the capability of evacuation and self-protection, an emergency drill with the participation of more than 200 personnel were organized on Nov. 9th.
(4) This year, the edge of typhoon No. 9 named “Plum” was estimated to influence the south sea of Haiyang city around the noon of Aug. 7th, and a series of yellow alarming signal have been released continuously by the Haiyang weather bureau on 06:00 a.m. , July 6th.
(5) After receiving the alarming signal, Yantai branch sent letters immediately to each contractor to inform the condition and held an emergency meeting at meeting room of B312 on 4:00 p.m. ,6th.
(6) The plan of safety monthly activity was prepared , each contractor was mobilized and also a signing ceremony of overall staff was conducted. .
(7) On 1:00 p.m., Aug. 8th, the yellow alarm of typhoon was released and a resumption meeting was held on 2:00 p.m. .
(8) On Aug. 9th, a resumption of normal site construction has been realized. According to the resumption inspection and the statistics on each unit, the influence and loss caused by typhoon “Plum” towards Haiyang nuclear site were not so severe.
(9) Each contractor was timely organized to carry out the experience feedback activity, to analyze the cause of incident, to prepare corrective precautions and draw experiences aiming to the frequent occurrence of fire and traffic incidents during the year of 2011.
(10)Well-stored lumber and templates for the heavy haul road phaseⅡ and corridor construction; Well-set scaffolding for the corridor construction
Bachelor's degree - Beijing Foreign Studies University
Years of translation experience: 17. Registered at ProZ.com: Jun 2010.
As an ATA & TAC member, I have worked as a translator for a dozen of years. I am now a senior translator belonging to China Power Investment Power Engineering Corporation. With a strong technical background, I am familiar with the fields of power engineering, nuclear power, as well as mechanical and electrical technology. It is the passion for the translation career rather than earnings that has inspired me to have an ever-lasting pursuit for translation. It shall be my great pleasure to have the future collaboration with you.
Keywords: Chinese, power engineering, nuclear power, mechanics, Shanghai