Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Translation - English 1. Due to the rapid increase in demand (project proposals, etc.) for the buzzer type model, we have decided to increase production by 30K units per month from January to March. (Total of 450K units from January to March)
We will fully honor the additional 450K-unit order between February and March, bringing the total 4Q order to 245K units (200K 45K).
2. New model: Because of defects with the body, another reapplication appraisal and large-scale review of the audio type development are necessary.
- Certified Appraisal: Beginning of April 2008?
- Production Trial: Middle to late April 2008 (estimated 10,000 units)
- First Production Run: Planned for Mid-May 2008 and onward.
3. Initiatives taken for early adoption of EK36
- Produce report for corrosion test results (including Company N components) and check for any problems.
- Due to extensive delays in voice type development, we will request adoption of the buzzer type first. However, early adoption starting in April may present a number of issues.
Issue 1: We had originally planned on receiving document-based approval for the voice type after evaluation, but this may prove to be difficult. (Mid-February: Check viability of document-only approval)
Issue 2: Positive and negative are reversed on YK36; due to safety concerns, the lead outputs are reversed from ER5. The manual must be updated to reflect this, posing an obstacle to adoption.
4. Status of spot weld proposal and adoption.
- We will propose going with spot welding instead of tabs and will proceed in the direction of adopting this approach.
- We will run tensile strength testing and plan to adopt spot welding if the results are equivalent to what is achievable with tabs.
Years of translation experience: 11. Registered at ProZ.com: Jul 2010.