Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Arabic to English: Presentation of an association General field: Social Sciences Detailed field: Other
Source text - Arabic الجمعية التونسية لمقاومة الأمراض المنقولة جنسيا و السيدا
تأسست الجمعية التونسية لمقاومة الأمراض المنقولة جنسيا و السيدا بصفاقس في 17 أوت 1990. و للجمعية دور صحي و تثقيفي نهدف من خلاله إلى غرس ثقافة جنسية سليمة لدى الشباب مبنية على أسس علمية.
و تنخرط جمعيتنا في المنظومة العربية و العالمية و ذلك باعتبارها عضوا بالمجلس العربي للطفولة و التنمية و عضوا مؤسسا بالشبكة العربية للمنظمات الأهلية و عضوا ملاحظا بالمجلس الاجتماعي و الاقتصادي التابع للأمم المتحدة.
كما أنها استطاعت أن تدعم نشاطها على المستوى الوطني و ذلك من خلال بعث فروع لها في تونس العاصمة و نابل و سوسة وقابس و قفصة.
و نالت الجمعية الجائزة الرئاسية لسنة 2000 بعنوان الصحة الإنجابية.
و قد تمكنت جمعيتنا مؤخرا من إنجاز فضاء الشباب و الحياة الذي سيساهم في بلوغ أهدافنا بأكثر حرفية.
Translation - English The Tunisian Association for the Fight against STD and AIDS
Presentation of the Association
The Tunisian Association for the Fight against STD and AIDS was founded on August 17th, 1990 in Sfax.
The Association provides health and educational services aiming at instilling a safe sexual culture based on scientific principles for the youth.
Our association is part of the Arab and international system. In fact, our Association is a member of the Arab Council for Childhood and Development (ACCD), a founding member of the Arab Network for Civil Organizations and an observer member in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
The Association has consolidated its activities at the national level through the launching of other branches in the governorates of Tunis, Nabeul, Sousse Gabes and Gafsa.
Besides, our Association was awarded the Presidential Prize for Reproductive Health in 2000.
It has recently founded a Youth and Life Centre to help us achieve our goals.
Objective: Working for an international translation agency/international organization
* Full time freelance translator/Sworn translator
* Teacher of English Language (Qualified to teach in preparatory and secondary schools)
* Contributor to a weekly newspaper (Tunisia News) from April 2005 to 2011, doing translation, proof-reading and editing works
* Translation in the legal field (Contracts-Statutes): Translation of company bylaws from French into Arabic/ Arabic into French (good mastery of legal language)
* Translation of Lease Agreements from Arabic into English
* Translation of cheese standards (Arabic to English), about 20000 words
* Translation of international tenders (from Arabic and French into English)
* Translation in the petroleum field: I have worked on large projects for oil companies (French to English/English to French/Arabic to English).
Recently, I have done a large translation in the oil field from Arabic into English. I have translated and proofread the whole file.
* Sworn Official Translator for English (Accredited by the Tunisian Ministry of Justice and Human Rights). I translate official documents such as: Birth Certificates, Marriage Contracts, Transcripts of Records, Diplomas, Certificates, Tenders, Bylaws, etc....
* Good mastery of the terminology of diplomas, certificates, attestations, transcripts of records...
* Translation of insurance policy (French to English)
* Translation in the socio-political field (Arabic to English) Good knowledge of the socio-political terminology.
* Translation in the entertainment field
* Translation of medical questionnaires (English into Arabic/English into French), medical certificates and reports)
* Translation and linguistic validation of PRO questionnaires
* I have also been working for a Tunisian Translation Agency since 2005 (Diplomas, medical reports/certificates)
* I have many reference materials (dictionaries and glossaries) covering various fields.
* I followed a three-month online course on Critical Thinking (CT) at the University of Oregon (Certificate available upon request)
* Reference letters from former clients available upon request
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: Arabic to English, English to Arabic, Translation, Proofreading, Editing, Social Sciences, Art & Literature, Religion, Education & Pedagogy, History, Proverbs, Idioms & Expressions, General Science, Advertising & Public Relations, Cosmetics & Beauty, Certificates and Diplomas, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Text Books, Recreation, Conversation, Greetings, Letters, Environmental Science, Film and Cinema Studies, General, Health, Tenders, Petroleum (oil field), Political Science, Tourism and Travel, Patent Translation, Legal, Traduction de contrats arabe français, Arabic, English, French, Certified translator, Court certified translator, Tunisian Sworn translator, traduction juridique, jugements de divorce.