Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
French MA (Hons, 2:1) University of Glasgow - 2013
• Translation Studies
• General Language Studies
• French Culture Studies
Erasmus Exchange, University of Nancy II, France – 2010/2011
• Studied courses in Philosophy, Sociology, and Arts & Literature in the French language.
• Translation and localisation
• Subtitling and transcription
• Available evenings, weekends and for short notice projects.
• 5 years of translation practice during Master’s degree education.
• Recent projects include short press releases for fashion and science companies, and translation of a gambling website.
• Microsoft Office – good knowledge of the functions of Microsoft Office and ability to work with any MS Office file.
• Philosophy, sociology, arts and literature – during my studies I covered various subjects meaning that I have more experience in working in these areas both in English and French.
• Music – a personal hobby, but one that would definitely help with any music or music history related translation.
Software and equipment
• SDL Trados Studio 2017
• Microsoft Office 365
• Professional quality microphone (for voiceovers)
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.