French MA (Hons, 2:1) University of Glasgow - 2013
• Translation Studies
• General Language Studies
• French Culture Studies
Erasmus Exchange, University of Nancy II, France – 2010/2011
• Studied courses in Philosophy, Sociology, and Arts & Literature in the French language.
• Translation and localisation
• Subtitling and transcription
• Available evenings, weekends and for short notice projects.
• 5 years of translation practice during Master’s degree education.
• Recent projects include short press releases for fashion and science companies, and translation of a gambling website.
• Microsoft Office – good knowledge of the functions of Microsoft Office and ability to work with any MS Office file.
• Philosophy, sociology, arts and literature – during my studies I covered various subjects meaning that I have more experience in working in these areas both in English and French.
• Music – a personal hobby, but one that would definitely help with any music or music history related translation.
Software and equipment
• SDL Trados Studio 2017
• Microsoft Office 365
• Professional quality microphone (for voiceovers)
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.