The person shown here is a basic user of this site. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services. |
English to Spanish
French to Spanish
| gpec |
Local time: 11:28 CET (GMT+1)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Voiceover (dubbing), Transcription|
|Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.||International Org/Dev/Coop|
|General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters||Education / Pedagogy|
|History||Sports / Fitness / Recreation|
|Also works in:|
|Government / Politics||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Journalism||Tourism & Travel|
|Medical: Health Care||Human Resources|
|Cooking / Culinary||Food & Drink|
|Years of translation experience: 10. Registered at ProZ.com: Jun 2011.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint|
1. International organizations: UNODC and UNIDO.
2. UN online volunteer English to Spanish; French to Spanish; Spanish to English; Spanish to French. translations and Video dubbing.
3. Consultancy company on medical devices. Translations and transcripts from English to Spanish; Spanish to English.
4. Visual arts: translation of protocol, and communication between the artist and the gallery. German to Spanish; Spanish to English.
5. NGOs: Fundacion Femenina de Servicio Social del Meta. Translation of project proposals from Spanish to English.
6. Government agencies: translation/interpretation from Spanish to German; German to Spanish.
Keywords: Spanish, french, English, experience with international organizations, translation of projects, UN online volunteer.
Profile last updated
Jul 5, 2011