Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word
CV available upon request
Practicing attorney in the United States (7 years):
- M&A, investment funds, general corporate and commercial law in a big law firm and corporate setting
- Graduated from an Ivy League law school and studied history at a top-10 U.S. college
- Born in South Korea; immigrated to the U.S. in 1988; married to a Korean national
- Worked profesionally in Korea from 2009-2010
Extensive experience translating documents from Korean to English:
- Contracts and other legal documents
- Essays, recommendation letters, academic papers, etc.
Keywords: korean, english, application, college, essay, resume, recommendation, legal, graudate, international, student, personal statement, statement of purpose