Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Chinese: Report on the Audit of the financial statements General field: Bus/Financial
Source text - English Report on the Audit of the financial statements
We have audited the financial statements of P Ltd. (the ‘Company’), which comprise the statement of financial position as at 31 December 2016, and the statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income, statement of changes in equity and statement of cash flows for the Company for the financial year then ended, and notes to financial statements, including a summary of significant accounting policies.
In our opinion, the accompanying financial statements are properly drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, Chapter 50 (the Act) and Financial Reporting Standards in Singapore (FRSs) so as to give a true and fair view of the financial position of the Company as at
31 December 2016 and of the financial performance, changes in equity and cash flows of the Company for the financial year ended on that date.
Basis for opinion
We conducted our audit in accordance with Singapore Standards on Auditing (SSAs). Our responsibilities under those standards are further described in the Auditor’s Responsibilities for the Audit of the Financial Statements section of our report. We are independent of the Company in accordance with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Public Accountants and Accounting Entities (ACRA Code) together with the ethical requirements that are relevant to our audit of the financial statements in Singapore, and we have fulfilled our other ethical responsibilities in accordance with these requirements and the ACRA Code. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for our opinion.
Management is responsible for other information. The other information comprises the Directors’
Statement set out on pages 1 to 2.
Our opinion on the financial statements does not cover the other information and we do not express any form of assurance conclusion thereon.
In connection with our audit of the financial statements, our responsibility is to read the other information and, in doing so, consider whether the other information is materially inconsistent with the financial statements or our knowledge obtained in the audit, or otherwise appears to be materially misstated. If, based on the work we have performed, we conclude that there is a material misstatement of this other information, we are required to report that fact. We have nothing to report in this regard.
English to Chinese: Design System Highlights General field: Tech/Engineering
Source text - English Design System Highlights
The FX-7 ASIC platform provides you with a tightly integrated, end-to-end solution that combines an in-house foundry, demonstrated in-house ASIC expertise and
differentiated IP. Design system highlights include:
• Low, ultra-low and overdrive supply voltages for power/performance optimization
• Multiple metal stacks, up to 15 layers of metallization
• Integrated MIM cap for added noise reduction without impacting silicon area
• Dense and high-performance design libraries for design flexibility and design trade-offs
• Extensive high speed SerDes (HSS) portfolio supporting key data rates for next-gen memory interfaces, higher-speed I/Os and advanced integration, enhanced with industry-leading 112G solutions
• Fastest embedded networking TCAM in industry, enabling billions of searches per second
• Broad suite of embedded SRAMs optimized for performance, density and I/O width
• Licenses for popular ARM® processor IP
English to Chinese: Subscription Agreement General field: Law/Patents
Source text - English 1. The License: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, C hereby grants to Subscriber and Subscriber hereby accepts from C a non-exclusive, non-transferable (except as provided herein) limited license to permit Licensed Users (as defined below) to receive and use the Products solely for the purposes set forth in Section 5 below.
2. Term and Termination: The initial term of this Agreement shall commence on the date set forth above and shall continue until the date specified in Schedule 1 (the “Termination Date”), and may be renewed upon the mutual written agreement of the parties. Upon termination of this Agreement, Subscriber must promptly cease all use of the Products.
3. Subscription Fee: The subscription fee for the initial term of this Agreement is as specified in Schedule 1, which amount is due and payable by Subscriber to C upon signing this Agreement or as otherwise specified in Schedule 1. The Subscription Fee payable hereunder is quoted exclusive of any and all taxes, duties and fees, including sales, use, personal property, value-added, excise, customs, registration, import or stamp duties imposed by governmental entities of whatever kind and imposed with respect to all transactions under this Agreement all of which are payable by Subscriber, but specifically excluding any taxes based upon C’ property (personal or real) or net income. Full access to the Products according to the terms of this Agreement will be granted upon C’ receipt of first payment. In addition to any and all other rights provided by this Agreement or otherwise by law or equity, C also may suspend the provision of any or all Products subscribed to hereunder as long as any such amount payable hereunder remains unpaid.
Translation - Chinese 1. 许可：依据本协议的条款与条件，C 授予订户且订户接受 C 的非专属、不可转让的（除本协议规定外）有限许可，允许授权用户（定义如下）按以下第 5 条所述之目的接收和使用产品。
English to Chinese (Hebei Normal University, China)
Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Lilt, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SDL TRADOS, SDLX
Since 01/2014 Full Time Freelance Translator
My superior quality service and effective marketing skills win me recognitions from a great deal of international clients and peers. Please check my project history and client list for more information about my qualification and experience.
01/2009 - 01/2014 Part-Time Freelance Translator OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE:
03/2004 - 01/2014 Oil Exploration Seismic Crew Chief Surveyor, BGP Int. (Libya) Inc., CNPC.
1. Worked as Chief Surveyor with many western oil companies for petroleum exploration in Libya, Venezuela, Chad; Translation Capacity:
2,000 words per working day
10,000 Words per week