Member since Dec '13 Working languages: English to Korean
Freelance translator and/or interpreter This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization, Transcription
Specializes in: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Tourism & Travel Marketing / Market Research Advertising / Public Relations Media / Multimedia Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
Also works in: Computers: Software Furniture / Household Appliances Business/Commerce (general) Cosmetics, Beauty Architecture Textiles / Clothing / Fashion Sports / Fitness / Recreation Internet, e-Commerce IT (Information Technology) Idioms / Maxims / Sayings Food & Drink Cooking / Culinary Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting
USD PayPal, Wire transfer | Send a payment Sample translations submitted: 1
English to Korean: Games General field: Social Sciences Detailed field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Source text - English - A story-driven adventure about choice and consequence, set in parallel worlds: a cyberpunk vision of the future and a magical fantasy realm.
- Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences.
- His name, his family, and his kingdom were all lost to history. He lives for battle and battle alone.
- Delve into a dreamlike and surreal 1920s world, inspired by the performance art world of vaudeville and film noir, and cradled by a smooth and sultry jazz. Translation - Korean - 평행 세계로 존재하는 사이버펑크 미래와 마법 판타지 왕국을 오가며 선택과 결과에 따라 진행되는 스토리 기반 어드벤처 게임입니다.
- 당신의 선택과 행동에 따라 스토리와 여정이 결정되며, 놀랍고 때로 충격적인 결과를 마주하게 됩니다.
- 그의 이름, 가족, 왕국 모두 역사 속으로 사라졌습니다. 홀로 싸우는 그는 전투를 위해 살아갑니다.
- 편안하고 관능적인 재즈가 흐르며 보드빌 공연과 누아르 필름에서 영감을 받은 환상적이고 몽환적인 1920년대 세계 속으로 들어가 보세요.
Years of translation experience: 7. Registered at ProZ.com: Mar 2012. Became a member: Dec 2013. N/A N/A N/A Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS CV available upon request Hyun-a Kang endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1).
Full-time freelance English/Korean translator/proofreader/editor, since 2011
CAT Tool - SDL Trados Studio 2014
Keywords: Korean, games, localization, software, translation, editing, proofreading
Profile last updated Nov 1