I'm beginning my career as a translator with a background of different experiences.
I took a degree in "Lingue e Letterature Straniere" at the University of Pisa, with a specialization in Linguistics (Lexical Semantics). I also attended a postgraduate two years specialization course to become a teacher of English as a secon language at SSIS.
Then I worked in advertising at a local TV for nearly two years and also attended an online course in copywriting, but I am now proudly and willingly working in a door and window show-room.
I have just concluded a postgraduate 1 year course on Specialized Translation (University of Pisa, Bari and Genova – Consorzio ICON): translation is my now and my future and I am sure my experiences will give me an interesting open-minded approach.
There is also another element fully describing my personality and consequently my way of living my life and my job: I have been playing volleyball for 15 years. Sport has always positive effects on individuals, but volleyball can teach you much more: no net is too high for you to jump. If you want, doing your best you can build your own success.
To sum up... this is me:
- Specialist fields: Medicine and Technology
- Other working areas: Sport, Door and window manufacturing
- One year experience and currently working as customer assistant in a door and window show-room
- About two years experience as ad agent and junior copywriter in a local TV
- Two years experience as a teacher of English in primary and secondary schools
- Postgraduate 1 year course in Specialized Translation
- Course in copywriting
- Postgraduate 2 year specializing and training school SSIS Toscana
- Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, specialization in Linguistics (University of Pisa)
- 15 years experience as a volleyball player, also in national championships
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.