Hi, my name is Sayuri. Thank you for visiting my page!
I have lived in New Zealand for 15 years and I’m based in Auckland. I have an educational background in business and language, and have been involved in various translational and interpretational roles.
- Degree in Business administration (Japan)
- Graduate certificate of Teaching English as a second language – NZQA Leve 6 (New Zealand)
- 4 years’ experience in teaching English at a private school in Japan
- 2 years’ experience as a student counsellor for an English language school, as well as an international agency, which required various translational and interpretational duties
- 5 years’ working experience as a women’s advocate for a women’s refuge which required substantial translational and interpretational skills
- 5 years’ experience as a full time translator – work fields: Business contracts, general business documents, presentation training materials, marketing materials, software localization, website translations, subtitles for training videos, cosmetic products, etc.
Please feel free to email me at: email@example.com