Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Hi, my name is Sayuri. Thank you for visiting my page!
I have lived in New Zealand for 15 years and I’m based in Auckland. I have an educational background in business and language, and have been involved in various translational and interpretational roles.
- Degree in Business administration (Japan)
- Graduate certificate of Teaching English as a second language – NZQA Leve 6 (New Zealand)
- 4 years’ experience in teaching English at a private school in Japan
- 2 years’ experience as a student counsellor for an English language school, as well as an international agency, which required various translational and interpretational duties
- 5 years’ working experience as a women’s advocate for a women’s refuge which required substantial translational and interpretational skills
- 5 years’ experience as a full time translator – work fields: Business contracts, general business documents, presentation training materials, marketing materials, software localization, website translations, subtitles for training videos, cosmetic products, etc.
Please feel free to email me at: email@example.com