Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a qualified trilingual English-German-Polish translator and interpreter with over a decade of experience. I graduated from the Institute of Applied Linguistics, Warsaw University (languages: English and German) with a Master’s Degree in Translation and Glottodidactics.
I also render following language services:
- transcreation (adaptation of communications and marketing strategies to different cultures and target markets)
- localisation (modifying an existing website to make it accessible, usable and culturally suitable to a target audience)
- desktop publishing (delivering translation/transcreation in properly aligned graphic files in Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign, infographic production)
As well as being a translator, I have also worked as a designer and photographer in the creative industry and as a marketing communications specialist. Based on my professional background I have developed two major areas of specialisation:
- visual communications and culture (art, design, photography, film, architecture, social sciences, cultural studies)
- marketing communications and market research (marketing, advertising, public relations, internet, media, publishing, e-book market)
Fees can be negotiated according to clients' needs and requirements.
Some of my recent translation projects include:
- Art/Philosophy: exhibition booklet and critical analysis (DE-EN)
- Corporate: video transcreation and subtitling (PL-EN)
- Corporate: credentials for media planning and buying agency (DE-EN)
- Market research: annual report on media market in Switzerland (DE-EN)
- HR: employee appraisal form (DE-EN)
- Art: Artist statement and exhibition brochure (PL-EN)
- Legal/Business: non-disclosure agreement (DE-EN)
- Desktop publishing: transcreation and infographic production (EN-PL)