Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Skilled English to Spanish (native) translator, proficient in technology and with a perfectionist
A solid academic and professional background which combines the fields
of Translation, Law and IT Business place me in a uniquely suited position to assume
the role of a specialized translator of legal and business texts.
I can provide translation samples from recent projects as well as letter of recommendation from different clients and employers. Find out what my clients say.
Estimated daily output of 1,700 words in the following areas of specialization:
• IT (Document Imaging and Electronic Documents Management)
• Standardization (ISO Standards)
Relevant projects include:
• EN > ES translation of the General Terms and Conditions of a contract for the international commercial sale (4,247 words)
• EN > ES translation of several adoption files from India (10,500 words)
• ES > EN translation of 2 CVs (1,200 words)
• Proofreading of the Spanish translation of an operating manual for an asphalt mixing plant (5,457 words)