I am a
diligent and disciplined professional Translator, holder of a Master’s degree
in Translation from King Fahd School of Translation, Morocco and a “Specialized Technician in
Information Development” diploma. Over the course of my five years of
experience career, I’ve developed a skill set directly relevant to the Translator-Interpreter job including:
- Performing high quality translations (from and into Arabic, English and
- Practical experience in proofreading (English and French into Arabic and
French into English).
- Good knowledge of terminological research
methods and techniques using the internet and electronic dictionaries.
have consistently demonstrated proven abilities and competencies as a Freelance Translator. These include:
- Time management and deadline orientation.
- Flexible, reliable with a keen eye for
detail and accuracy.
customer service skills.
- Positive attitude and good communication
and interpersonal skills.
I can say without any doubt
that translating is the professional activity that I enjoy the most, especially
the constant intellectual challenge it offers. And it has been always with
great enthusiasm that I undertake new projects.
Please do not hesitate to CONTACT me!