Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Romanian - Rates: 0.07 - 0.10 USD per word / 15 - 20 USD per hour French to Romanian - Rates: 0.07 - 0.10 USD per word / 15 - 20 USD per hour Indonesian to Romanian - Rates: 0.07 - 0.10 USD per word / 15 - 20 USD per hour Romanian to English - Rates: 0.07 - 0.10 USD per word / 15 - 20 USD per hour
Payment methods accepted
Years of translation experience: 11. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2013.
Freelance translator with experience in technical writing Main areas of expertise Video games, Information Technology, Software development and localization, User manuals, ERP, Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse, Web localization
Other areas of interest
Anthropology, Sociology, Cinema, History of religions, Mythology, History of Culture and Civilization, History of art, Eastern Europe, Asia and Oceania, Indonesian Culture, Folklore, Backpacking, Eco-tourism, Music industry, Event management
Translation and Writing skills
- Experience as technical writer and analyst with a variety of IT business and functional analysis documents, user manuals, test cases, functional specifications, best practice procedures and project presentations
- Experience creating/adapting content for diverse categories of readers (users)
- Experience writing and translating commercial brochures and product presentations
- Travel blogging (2010-2013)
- Freelance music journalist (2001 - 2008)
I am very flexible with my time and I give full priority to the projects I commit to. I can work on urgent/immediate tasks. I guarantee a deliverable within the quality parameters that we agree upon, completion on deadline, efficient communication about the process and transparency in our collaboration. My detailed CV is available as PDF file above. Should you need more information please feel free to inquire for more. References are available upon request.
* The tone of my voice is suitable for voice-over recordings.
* I can quickly learn new software use
Brief career and language background
- 2012. Eco-tourism researcher for WWF in Kalimantan [Working languages Indonesian, English]
- 2011-2012. English Language Learning Mentor in Solo, Java, Indonesia. I worked with University Sebelas Maret, LEC Language Center and ISTIBANK Language Center [Working languages English, Indonesian]
- 2010-2012. Darmasiswa Scholarship in Indonesian Language and Culture (UNS, Java) [Working language Indonesian]
- 2007-2010. Business Intelligence Project Manager at Ubisoft (video games/interactive entertainment) [Working languages English, French, Romanian]
- 2003-2007. ERP Functional Consultant at QSP Systems (healthcare industry) [Working language French, English, Romanian]
- 2002. Freelance Web Developer [Working language Romanian]
- 2001. Content Manager and Localization Analyst at Sanoma Hearst [Working languages English, Romanian]
- 1997-2002. Graduated the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest with Bachelor in IT and economics. Graduation thesis on virtual communities and web portals.
Keywords: Information Technology, ERP, Business Intelligence, Web development, Video games design and development, Interactive entertainment, Project Management, Data Warehouse, Datamart, ETL, Master Data Management, Business analysis, Intelligent dashboard, Medical software, Healthcare, General Ledger, Functional analysis, Training, E-learning, OLAP cube, Business objects, HFM, Hyperion, HReports, Essbase, System 9, ERP implementation, PeopleSoft, Consolidation, Cost Control, Royalties, Software development, Planview, Breeze, Adobe Capture, Sharepoint, Oracle, SQL Server, Query Analyzer, FoxPro, Dbase IV, Visual C++, ASM, Pascal, Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio, Windows, UNIX, MS-DOS, Medical billing, AMO, AMC, Evaluation of medical activity, PMSI, medical data transmission, HPRIM, B2, CCAM, T2A, SSR, Sesam, CPS, Carte vitale, Web development, Web directory, Portal, HTML, PHP, CSS, Flash, Frontpage, CPanel, PHPMyadmin, Wordpress, Software, Computers, Technology, Localization, Music industry, Event management, Rock, Underground, Anthropology, Sociology, History of religions, Mythology, History of Culture and Civilization, History of art, Eastern Europe, Asia and Oceania, Folklore, Backpacking, Eco-tourism, Java, Papua, Sumba, Flores, Timor, Kalimantan, Borneo, Romanian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Javanese, French, English